Black Friday 2022. Here's the plan. No surprises, no games, no rush.
Let's shop slowly this Christmas season.
As some (the amazing non-procrastinators among us) begin to think about their Christmas shopping, we’ve been getting a few questions about upcoming sales and discounts. You may have noticed our sales are few and far between- and it’s not because we’re stingy, we promise! It’s because wool is slowly made. It’s natural and eco-friendly. It’s an investment piece and a considered purchase. We want the way people shop our wool to match those valuable qualities. We believe in buying less and buying better, investing in things that last, taking good care of them and making a positive impact through being considerate of people and our planet.
We also do our best to make sure our wool can always be found at a reasonable price to encourage slow and considerate shopping all year round, not just super high highs and super low lows around the festive season rush. We’re all about peace over pressure and giving you a space for thoughtfulness. We think you deserve that.
In this spirit, we want to let you know exactly what we’ll be doing for Black Friday 2022 so that you can shop slowly with certainty. No surprises, no games, no rush.
20% Off Discount Code* with 2% of each purchase going to charity! This year, your purchases support Sewadham Ashram and World Land Trust. This will be the only discount before Christmas.
*Terms & conditions apply. Our Black Friday discount code may not be combined with any other discount codes.
Thurs | 24 Nov
We’ll give first access to the discount code to our newsletter family only (sign up here)!
Fri - Mon | 25 -28 Nov
The discount code will go live for everyone.
Our newsletter family (sign up here) will get first access a day early on Thursday, and then on Friday everyone is welcome!
With this said, Christmas season is always super busy which means some of our designs are limited. We can’t guarantee all designs will still be around by Black Friday or Christmas, so if it’s a particular design you want, we do encourage you to consider an earlier purchase to avoid disappointment.
A few more helpful FAQ’s:
- We offer international shipping, and if you enter you address at checkout, you can access our handy shipping calculator for a price estimate.
- If you order during the Black Friday Discount Weekend, your gifts should reach you before Christmas.
- Our courier services will be busier with the demand over the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) weekend, so please allow an extra few days for your woolly orders to arrive safely. As they say, good things come to those who wait! You can also include a free Save for Christmas Sticker on the outside of your package if it's a gift.
- The discount code can only be applied to items that are available in the online shop over Black Friday weekend. It may not be combined with any other discount codes, including 10% off your purchase codes for newsletter subscribers. The discount code is only valid 25-28 Nov and cannot be extended, so be sure to mark your calendars and join us!
- Receipts are never included in the order and only emailed to the email you enter at checkout. This means you can ship your gift straight to your recipient.
- If you're ordering several gifts and want them wrapped separately, all you have to do is order a gift note for each gift, let us know which item(s) it goes with in the order notes, and we'll take care of the rest!
- If an item says “out of stock” in its online listing, it truly is out of stock and we have no more in our warehouse. You can hit the "email when back in stock" on the listing to be notified first thing when it comes back!
- Adding an item to your cart does not reserve the item- only the final payment reserves your shopping basket. We hope this helps explain why things sometimes go missing from your baskets, as it usually means someone out there was ninja quick and the item has sold out.
- You can sign up to our newsletter here for early access to the sale!
- Want to know more? You can read read all FAQ's to find what you're looking for!
Lastly, we hope this helps you plan ahead and have a calm and thoughtful Christmas season. If we learned anything from these past few years, it's about who you're with and not what you have! So, whether you are gifting, receiving or a little bit of both, we hope our considerate blankets, scarves and gift boxes can bring comfort and a deep sense of warmth to you and your loved ones. Stay cosy!
The TBCo. Team